Terms and Conditions
Designated Agent for Digital Millennium Copyright Act Claims
Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on HAWC’s system or network should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to HAWC’s Designated Agent:
Robert C. Levine, Esq. – Designated Agent for DMCA Notices
54 Sawyer Avenue
Atkinson, New Hampshire 03811
Telephone No.: 603-362-4299
Facsimile No.: 603-362-4936
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright 2007 HAWC. All rights reserved. Permission to copy and distribute all documents and related graphics from this World Wide Web (WWW) server is granted subject to the following:
- The materials provided herein are for internal, non-commercial use only, and
- Any copies of documents contained within this server or portions thereof must include the above copyright notice.
Each document published by HAWC on this server may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes, or technologies owned by HAWC or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of HAWC or any third party.
The HAWC name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of HAWC and may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of HAWC. All other product and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure
HAWC is under no obligation to monitor the information residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that HAWC may monitor the server contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. HAWC reserves the right to modify, reject, or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Should any user of information on this server provide HAWC with information, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and HAWC assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. The submission of such information to HAWC shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by HAWC for any purpose whatever and HAWC shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without restriction.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE USER OF THIS SYSTEM ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. HAWC AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM, OR VIA, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HAWC DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE SERVER OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL HAWC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Any HAWC material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. HAWC has the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this server without prior notice.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SERVER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY HAWC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER HAWC NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SERVER OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTIBLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by HAWC. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. The HAWC name and logo and other trademarks and trade names owned by HAWC may not be used in any commercial manner without the prior written consent of HAWC.