“MyHAWC” is our online system that gives you 24/7 access to your HAWC account.
Access The Following on “MyHAWC”
Manage your profile, your water account(s) and change your MyHAWC password.
View and edit your mailing address, contact info, bill preference (e-Bill or paper), and recurring payment information.
View your most recent bill; including the due date, amount due, account balance, and date of your last payment.
Account History – view due date, bill status and current amount due
Payment History – view payments made to your account; search by date, date range, or payment method.
Usage History – view and print water usage; search by date, date range and compare previous water usage with the “Usage History Graph”
Pay Your Bill:
Make a one-time payment or set up recurring monthly payments.
There are several methods used to ensure that your account information is secure which include the following:
Sign-in ID and Password:
Your username and password are unique identifiers that only you know. As long as your username and password isn’t shared with anyone, no one can sign in as you. If you believe your login credentials have been compromised, contact us immediately.
SSL (secure sockets layer):
We use SSL, which ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
We use 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the internet.
Payment Data is processed by Authorize.net® – an industry leading, PCI DSS compliant, payment gateway.
Payments with MyHAWC
First time making a payment? Let us walk you through the process!
- Log into your account on MyHAWC.
- Select “Pay Now”
- Select a “Payment Method” from the drop down box. Options are:
- Credit/Debit Card – for all major credit cards or your bank account debit card
- E check – for bank payments through your checking or savings account
- Verify the amount to be paid. The payment amount is pre-populated with the total account balance. You may change the amount by typing the desired amount into the “Payment Amount” field and select “Next”. Please double check all information to ensure accuracy.
- Select “Confirm” that the information is correct; select “Next”. To make changes, select “Cancel”.
- Complete the required payment and billing information in the Authorize.net gateway, and select “Pay Now”
- “Transaction Complete” will be displayed along with the Payment Receipt and transaction details. (If you have an email on file you will receive an message with your receipt.)
Short on time?
Use the QuickPay option to process payment without logging into your account.
Still have questions? Contact us!