2. Select a "Payment Method" from the drop down box - options are "Credit Card" (select this to use a debit card) or "eCheck" (select this option to use your checking or savings account).
3. Verify the amount to be paid. The payment amount is pre-populated with the total account balance. You may change the amount by typing the desired amount into the "Payment Amount" field and select "Next". Please double check all information to ensure accuracy.
4. Select "Confirm" if the information is correct otherwise select "Cancel" to make changes. Upon selecting "Confirm" the screen will state "Processing" and a new screen will populate. To process your payment enter the credit card and expiration date or the routing and bank account number as well your billing information and select "Submit".(The transaction may take several minutes to complete.)
5. Once the payment is complete, the screen will state "Transaction Complete" and will reflect the Payment Receipt with the transaction details.
Information About HAWC's No Cost Payment Services
The first step to taking advantage of the online bill payment service is to register your account. To do this, select "Login" from either the top or side menu. This brings you to the Account Login page. You will need to refer to your latest water bill in order to complete the signup process. To begin the account registration process select the option "Click here to register" (located next to the words "New to our site?". Required fields are denoted with a red dot. Once you have completed the account registration form, select the "Register" button to create your account.
Once you login you will have access to the following:
• Online Profile
Manage your online profile, manage your water accounts and edit your password.
• Account Settings
View and edit your mailing address, contact info, bill preference (eBill or Paper), and recurring payment account information.
• Recent Bill
View your bill. Pay Bill. Lists the due date of the current bill, date of the last payment, the bill status, the current bill amount, the amount due and the total account balance.
• Payment History
View detailed payment history.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Online Bill Payment Service?
A. Our Online Bill Payment Service allows you the convenience of paying your water bill online without the hassle of envelopes, checks, and stamps. All payments are secure and encrypted for your protection.
Q. Is the website secure?
A. There are several methods used to ensure that your account information is secure:
• Sign-in ID and Password:
Your username and password are unique identifiers that only you know. As long as your username and password isn’t shared with anyone, no one can sign in as you.
• SSL: We use SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
• Encryption: We use 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
Q. Are credit cards accepted for payment?
A. Yes, credit cards are accepted as payment. Simply choose this payment method when paying your bill online.
Q. Are checks accepted for payment?
A. Yes, we accept checks as payment. Simply choose "e-check" as the payment method when paying your bill online.
Q. What if I’ve received a disconnection notice or have been disconnected?
A. Please contact a customer service representative. Our contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.
Q. Whom do I contact if I have questions about my bill?
A. Please contact a customer service representative by using our contact information found on the Contact Us page.