If you are purchasing or renting a house, condo, or apartment please review and select the applicable application below.
- Personal Application – Account will be in your own name(s).
- Trust/Estate Application – Account will be in the name of your Trust or Estate.
- Business Application (Residential Location) – Account will be in the name of your business entity at a residential property.
If you are purchasing or renting a place of business please select the application below.
- Business Application (Commercial Location) – Account will be in the name of your business entity at a commercial property.
Cancel Water Service
Final Water Bills will be issued upon request of the customer of record due to sale/foreclosure/title transfer/vacancy/end of occupancy. Only the customer of record may cancel water services and close an account. The customer of record is responsible for all charges until HAWC is properly notified. HAWC performs final water meter readings once per week on Fridays only. The final water bill will include water usage and a prorated base charge for the number of days water service was provided during the billing period.
To initiate the cancellation process please select one of the following options:
By Phone: Call Customer Service at (603) 362-4299
By Email: Send to email@example.com
Online with MyHAWC:
- Login to MyHAWC
- Under the Services tab, select “Terminate Service”
- Confirm/enter the required fields
- Submit Request